Job Descriptions & Requirements
|BizForest, multilingual translation & localization service providing firm, is expanding our service offerings and has few positions open for Sales, Marketing or Business Development representatives.|
You must have prior demonstrated success calling on decision makers of small to large sized companies in a highly competitive market. Strong closing skills and a willingness to prospect are a must. A working knowledge of translation and localization marketing is desirable, but not essential. Integrity, honesty and the ability to work with minimum supervision are necessary. As an authorized representative of BizForest, Sales Rep must maintain a highly professional attitude and appearance at all times.
This position is responsible for:
- Generating direct sales growth to BizForest, achieving sales goals, and promoting usage of BizForest translation and localization services
- Clients call-back and support (building and maintaining client relationships)
- Providing daily and weekly contact update / status report to home office
- College degree with at least 1-3 years of corporate sales experience
- Experience in the translation industry preferred
- Ability to communicate in written and verbal forms with clarity and accuracy
- Basic computer and Internet skills
|Compensation: This position will be paid a high commission based on sales as a recognized contractor of BizForest. The amount of this compensation is increased based on volume of sales.|
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for contract-related purposes. Forward resume to: jobsĀóbizforest.com
Review of resumes will begin immediately and continues until position is filled.
© BizForest Business Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.